- Preliminary survey / studies
- Economic viability
- Technology application / adaptation
- Market analysis
- Resource planning
- Implementation (Schedule)
- SWOT analysis
Detailed Engineering Reports
Planning, designing and detailed engineering for highways, bridges, water supply, sewerage etc.
Providing end-to-end supervision services for various infrastructure projects.
Third party Audit
Conducting independent technical & quality assessment and audit for various infrastructure projects.
Project Management Consultancy Services (PMC)
Project Management Consultancy (PMC) services for various civil / infrastructure development works including but not limited to:
- Evaluation of bid document and selection of contractors
- Supervision of construction works as per drawings, specifications and contract documents
- Preparation of implementation schedule using various software tools
- Verification of layout of all structures with equipment
- Preparation of additional drawings and sketches required for execution
- Quality assurance & quality control services
- Progress Report
- Measurement, verification and certification of contractors bills etc
Pre-Tender Engineering Services
Concept, final designs & drawings for Tendering Purposes, cost-estimates and verification of tender document to achieve better tendering.
Valuation and Lender Representative
- Conduct appraisals related on behalf of lenders considering the issuance of an asset base and real estate loan
- Valuation under Insolvency & Bankruptcy code
- Valuations across a variety of liquidation scenarios
- Valuation for Financial Reporting & Management Review
- Providing the valuation of Industrial assets, Plant & machinery
- Valuation of Real Estate
- Financial Modeling